- Users must be 18 years or older to enter.
- To enter a monthly competition (“Monthly Competition”), the user must opt in by going to championship tab and electing to enter the competition.
- Monthly Competitions are currently available to all Australian users, except those in New South Wales. Users from New South Wales are not permitted to enter, and will be liable for disqualification or forfeiture of any prizes.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple accounts or entries are disallowed and may result in disqualification in the competition or forfeiture of any prizes.
- Monthly Competitions commence at 12.01 AM on the 1st day of each calendar month and end at 11.59 PM on the last calendar day of each month, unless otherwise advised by the Promoter. By way of example, the December 2017 monthly SportsHero Competition will be held from 01/12/17 at 12.01 AM and closes 31/12/17 at 11.59 PM. All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times in New South Wales, Australia.
- Entries for Predictions close one (1) minute before the start of the relevant match. Predictions that have been entered cannot be cancelled or changed.
- All Predictions will be voided if the relevant match is cancelled or postponed.
- For the Competition, every Participant will start with zero profit/loss.
- The winner is determined by Promoter based on the person with the most points, and ranked highest on the relevant leader-board, for the month.
- On registration of the mobile application for the first time, a user receives 100,000 points.
- In making predictions, users are able to wager based on points in their account. A standard stake per match is 1,000 points. “3X” stake are 3000 points and can be used once in every half day.
- To be eligible to win prizes, users have to make a minimum 40 predictions for the monthly competition.
- If you accurately predict the answers to the questions, you will be awarded a certain number of points. The number of points awarded is based on weighted odds or other criteria that Promoter uses in its’ absolute discretion. Therefore, it is not just the number of answers to questions you accurately predict, but also the relative likelihood of such prediction being accurate that determines your chances of rising up the leaderboards and potentially being the winner.
- You are not obliged to make every Prediction for every question of every match or Competition, though the number of accurate Predictions you make may help determine your success.
- Leaderboards will be endeavoured to be updated daily.
- In the event there are two or more individuals with the same score at the top of the leaderboard, the winner will be determined by the Promoter based on its own criteria.
- The Promoter’s method of determining the winner is absolute and final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total prize value for each Monthly Competition is up to $A500 (including GST), as at 01/12/17. Until further notice the Monthly Competition prizes will consist of a brand new Sony PlayStation 4 and a copy of the corresponding “FIFA 18” video game with a recommended retail price of A$470.
- The winner of the Monthly Competition will be contacted within two (2) days via email or notification through the SportsHero Au Platform regarding their prizes, provided their contacts are correct.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the promotional prize within three (3) months of the prize being drawn, or if the winner is unable to attend any element of the prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be reasonably contacted within three (3) months and therefore forfeits their prize, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes will usually be sent to winners within 28 days upon confirmation of winning email.
- Any prize offer to winners will be forfeited if it contravenes any applicable laws.
SportsHero Limited (ABN 98 123 423 987)
29 Brookside Place
Lota, Queensland 4179